Bar Staff, Baristas And Waiting Staff Needed
Bar Staff, Baristas and Waiting Staff Needed To Start Early September 2017
As a member of our bar team you will play a key role in giving our members a memorable experience at 'Strathy'. You will work on the front line and help guarantee a fun and safe environment for all students and guests, making it a place they will happily come back to time and time again. We are looking for staff who are confident, calm and friendly.
Do you have the following strengths;
- Always friendly and approachable, with an outgoing personality
- Enjoy interacting with customers and enjoy offering great customer service every time
- A quick learner who can offer extensive product knowledge of our food & drink offers, our events, as well as information about The Union and what it offers
- Confident and comfortable being on show behind a busy bar
- Remains calm under the pressure when serving hour after hour to a constant line of customers in a hot, noisy, and sometimes chaotic environment
- Not flustered when facing customer complaints and the challenges that come within a bar environment
- Enjoy working within a team of strong, confident individuals often with ‘big’personalities
If you feel this describes you to a ‘T’, then we look forward to your reading your application. Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK and proof of eligibility must be produced at interview.
Basics of the job;
- You will be working in one of our three licensed venues, carrying out basic bar duties, offering great customer service
- You will be given three days training, including the mandatory 2 hours of licencing training.
- No experience is required, but it is welcome
- We are looking to fill mostly part time positions, but there may be full time positions available
- We are a Living Wage Employer therefore our rates of pay are extremely competitive !!!!!
Please Note : Those hired will begin at Fresher's Week early September 2017
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Baristas and Waiting Staff
Are you somebody who loves the hustle & bustle of a coffee shop? Can you work as part of a great team, who loves serving their customers? We’re recruiting now for the perfect barista who welcomes customers, makes coffee and recommends delicious pastries, paninis, cookies or any other products. If you don't know how to make coffee, we can train you!
Recharge @ The Union are looking to hire baristas/waiting staff for 2017/2018. The ideal candidate will be hard working, have excellent communication skills, take pride in their work and be a team player. You’ll enjoy working in fast paced environment and you will be passionate about providing great customer service. This role will require flexibility with your hours and it is a must that you are eager to learn new skills. You must be eligible to work in the UK and proof of eligibility must be produced at interview.
If you think you have what it takes please email email@example.com with a current cv and cover letter